10 February 2013

NYKDLN x Lasership Stereo - "DANE KNIGHT TELEVISION SWITCHBLADE"






















DOWNLOAD

When I saw on my Facebook news feed today that a collaboration track between NYKDLN and Lasership Stereo, I got super psyched. And now, that track is here for us. The song, "DANE KNIGHT TELEVISION SWITCHBLADE", is a perfect combination of NYKDLN and Lasership Stereo's respective styles. Interesting, old, and mildly cheesy 80's samples and loops filtered through a deep and compelling lense of warped tape players and distortion. It's everything I could hope for and want in a collaboration like this. I personally hope this leads up to a full album, but we'll have to wait and see. Both artists have cool new albums coming out soon, so I'm personally very excited for a good year from both these guys. Give the song a download up above, and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment