20 December 2011

Top 10 Music Videos of 2011

Well, it was bound to happen. Here is a list of my top 10 favorite music videos of 2011. please note, I often don't pay attention to music videos, because I don't think there very important. So, if you have a problem with this list, thats probably why.

Honorable Mention


The opening shots of this video are....... Beautiful and so well shot. Good video.

Top 10


10. Karma Vision "Pizza Power"


This video just gives you an insight on how weird this band, and their music is.

9. Fleet Foxes "The Shrine/An Argument"


A visually arresting video with a confusing storyline, but its overall beauty really sores over that.

8. tUnE-yArDs "Biziness"


This video doesn't really need an explanation.

7. Bon Iver "Holocene"


This video was just shot so amazingly, it had to be mentioned.

6. Skrillex "First Of The Year (Equinox)"


This kid is in my dreams. I've been having nightmares for the past month.

5. Marijuana Deathsquads "The Czeslaw's Loop Performances"


I know this technically isn't a music video, but jeez. That stage has almost better visuals than any video i've ever seen. It's astonishing.

4. Liturgy "Returner"


Trippy Liturgy. Trippy....

3. Thee Oh Sees "I Need Seed"

A typical day in the life of John Dwyer.


2. The Black Keys "Lonely Boy"


I laughed pretty hard.

1. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin "Critical Drain"


Stop Dragging Your Feet!

1 comment: