I took it upon myself to compile my favorite White Stripes live Songs. (plus Links!)
10. "Jolene" Live from Glastonbury
While "Jolene" isn't my favorite, It is definetly a set highlight, and this is the version I refer to. If you know a better one, do tell me.
9. "Sister, Do You Know My Name?" Live at the Casbah
I really don't like most the songs from that show, cause it wasn't exactly their best, and it envolved A LOT of tuning, but this song is the one I really loved.
8. "The Denial Twist" Live From KCRW
Pretty awesome guitar version to the piano driven song.
7. "Seven Nation Army" from Under Blackpool Lights
This is actually the first live White Stripes Songs. Great.
6. "De Ballit Of De Boll Weevill" from Under Nova Scotia Lights
This is always the end of a White Stripes show, and this is the best version i've heard.
5. "Ball and Biscuit" Live on VH1.
I took an audio only version of the video, just beacuse the only video of it has the audio and the video kinda jacked up. But this is definetly the best "Ball and Biscuit" performance ever. Pretty Amazing.
4. "Mister, You're A Better Man" w/ Jeff Beck
Ok, Beck and Jack... Jack and Beck.... (Swoon)
3. "Let's Shake Hands" from Under Great White Northern Lights
While Jack's Vocals are a little Shaky, This song is a burst of energy, a force to be reckoned with.
2. "Death Letter" ?????
I think this is BY FAR the best version of the song, and it is so beatiful. Unfortunately, I don't know where it's from.
1. "Blue Orchid/Party of Special Things To Do" Live from the BBC Basement
Ok, This blew me away the first time I saw it. Jack and Meg and playing Absolutely perfectly, and Then they just melt right into "Party of Special Things To Do. I frequently consider this song a privilege to listen to.